
We were each assigned a random object to photograph. We could choose to have it in color or in black& white. We were to focus on "The Three C's" I got a doll, and I had the task of putting it in an in interesting photo. The photo involved an innocent doll stalking somebody from the cabinet. According to my peers, one thing I did well was the lighting and the composition in the photo. They also liked how creepy the photo appeared to be. And one thing they suggested I work on was the composition, but the same people that commented on how bad my composition was were the same people that praised it. I disagree with my peers because my peers put up contradicting comments...for example, a couple of people said that the best thing that I did on my photo was the composition, but yet still comment that the composition was really bad. It really puzzles me because their comments were really confusing. Not to mention, but also people would copy comments from the last commenter, and it makes me wonder if people were really thinking when they wrote the comment in the first place.

3 comments:
I really like the angle and the lighting in this picture. I like how you position the doll to make it so innocent. You make the doll seem do real like it is really stalking someone from the cabinet.
This looks freaking awesome.
I really loved where you've insert the doll and how its gives me the goosebumps.
Awsome job. The dolly is scaring me, but I think that is the effect it is sapposed to have.
Post a Comment