

We were given a frame and told we had to be in our composition. It had to be black and white and it had to have balance. I created balance by making my photo unsymetrical and using leading lines that point to me. By using heavy shadows and artificial lighting, I created heavy contrast in the photo. One of the things that I wanted to improve on this was to use sunlight, but sunlight is quite hard to find in the wee hours of the morning. Go figure.

1 comment:
I believe the word you are looking for is Asymetrical. Also, I would like to tell you that I appreciate your creative choices with lighting. I would like to encourage you however, to go outside during your period and try and catch the breaking light of the day--Your class is the only class with this opportunity, and I think YOU specifically could capture some really great things with it.
Post a Comment