In this piece, we were given an egg to photograph in two mediums, both color and black and white. The purpose of the project was to portray eggs in abstract ways that wouldn't normally be seen by the human eye. In my project, I used an artist's model to hold the egg in a very motherly way. For the black and white project, I emulated the PIXAR advertisements using a lamp. I liked this project because it allowed me to use my intuitive thinking to make an interesting photo.Wednesday, January 23, 2008
Egg Challenge
In this piece, we were given an egg to photograph in two mediums, both color and black and white. The purpose of the project was to portray eggs in abstract ways that wouldn't normally be seen by the human eye. In my project, I used an artist's model to hold the egg in a very motherly way. For the black and white project, I emulated the PIXAR advertisements using a lamp. I liked this project because it allowed me to use my intuitive thinking to make an interesting photo.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Chris, get rid of all the extra space at the bottom of this post.
P.s. You are supposed to tell us which one you think is most successful and why-
Poor egg is being put on the spot. I bet everyone is looking at it, wondering, what did the egg do? I like the contrast from black to white.
Post a Comment