This my digital photography portfolio for the 2008 year. In this portfolio, you will find many creative works of mine from this year. In my portfolio, you will find many photographic works that range from photoshop projects to portraits. I feel that I worked very hard on this portfolio, and the quality of my work reflects this.
I have learned from the course of this semester more photography skills. Prior to being in Digital Photography 3-4, I had very good photoshop skills. However, I feel that I could have improve my photographic technique. After being in digital photography 3-4, Ms. Cook helped me bolster my photography skills. I learned how to be successful in photography even without the use of photoshop, which was hard for me to accept at first.
In the future, I think I could improve by buying a better camera with more manual options. I wish I had a camera like a DSLR to allow me more creative freedom. The cameras that we had had some manual options, but I would imagine using a higher-end camera like a DSLR would allow me to do more.
Some of my influences in this class this year were my peers and Ms. Cook. Ms. Cook helped teach me photography skills, whereas the former teacher last year taught us Photoshop primarily. I am really proud of my artwork, and I hope you enjoy it as well.
- Chris Yap
Tuesday, May 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Chris, Your portfolio is excellent. Good work. I think you have a natural eye for composition, and a unique thought process that sets your projects up to be interesting and usually outside the norm. I appreciate all your hard work and effort on all of the projects. You are a person that will succeed at whatever you go out to do. I am happy I got to have you in my class- keep on creating.
Post a Comment