Inspired by Cindy Sherman, a contemporary photographer who took photos of herself in movies that never existed...
We bring you Biohazard, a horror movie taking place in Las Vegas. Criminal investigator Rob Stone is investigating a slew of deaths occuring on the Strip. As he begins to delve deeper into the deaths, he discovers that all the deaths are all connected. A virus released by international terrorists begins to infect the population of Las Vegas, and Rob Stone is the sole survivor of the zombie outbreak. Will Mr. Stone survive? Or will he not live to see the break of day again?

In these scenes, Rob Stone is investigating a brutal murder in a community bathroom. Then he finds out it wasn't a murder, but the result of a biological disease.


7 comments:
Cool movie scenes
Good job on your movie scene. I liked how you used props to make the picture seem more realistic. It actually freaks me out in a way how scary he looks.
Good job on your movie scene. I liked how you used props to make the picture seem more realistic. It actually freaks me out in a way how scary he looks.
WOW what were you guys thinking. This is awesome. It looks like you guys made a mess in the bathroom.
Dude, I like your expression in the first picture. The addition of blood also adds to the creepiness of the picture. Nice one!
Dang dude, this looks scary. Where was this taken? I like how you and your group took the time to make your Movie Moments look like real. You guys did a nice job.
Chris. Please watch your language when you are leaving comments. I have a thesaurus if you need one. This is a professional, school forum.
Post a Comment