
Yep, this is my graduation cover! Tell me what you think, improvements or suggestions are welcome.
Hi, this is Christopher, and this is my online portfolio for my digital photography class. I am 5'7 feet tall. I wear size 11 shoes. I have 329,549 hairs on my head. I wish I had 11 toes, but I wouldn't know what to to with the last one. Anyways, there you have it.
3 comments:
OMG! This is really good. I like how creavtive this is. Great Job Chris.
Is T.S. Elliot with 1 or 2 L's? Chris- I really like your cover. I think the back could really work well as a good idea for the student handbook cover. If you have time, explore it!
I thought you did a awesome job on this one. I really like the contrast and the fonts, how they are fancy. I also like the quotes that you did, they are so true.
Post a Comment